To become a Gwynedd Ambassador, you must pass three compulsory modules to achieve a Bronze certificate. The compulsory modules are:
- Gwynedd (Introduction)
- Language and Culture
When you have successfully passed the compulsory modules, all other module quizzes will be open to you, and you can choose any module to take next.
Complete 3 compulsory modules to become a Bronze Level Gwynedd Ambassador.
Complete 6 modules in total to become a Silver Level Gwynedd Ambassador.
Complete 9 modules in total to become a Gold Level Gwynedd Ambassador.
TIP: Please complete the modules in the language that you started using. We cannot guarantee to keep your score if you change languages.
Welcome to Gwynedd
Language and Culture
- Communities: Introduction
- Bangor, Caernarfon, Llanberis and the villages of Snowdonia: Part 1
- Bangor, Caernarfon, Llanberis and the villages of Snowdonia: Part 2
- Cardigan Bay: Part 1
- Cardigan Bay: Part 2
- Criccieth, Porthmadog and the Vale of Ffestiniog: Part 1
- Criccieth, Porthmadog and the Vale of Ffestiniog: Part 2
- Llŷn Peninsula: Part 1
- Llŷn Peninsula: Part 2
- Southern Snowdonia: Part 1
- Southern Snowdonia: Part 2
UNESCO - World Heritage Sites
- Introduction to UNESCO
- UNESCO World Heritage Site - The Slate Landscape of Northwest Wales
- Penrhyn Slate Quarry, Bethesda, and the Ogwen Valley to Port Penrhyn
- Dinorwig Slate Quarry Mountain Landscape
- Nantlle Valley Slate Quarry Landscape
- Gorseddau and Prince of Wales Slate Quarries, Railway and Mill
- Ffestiniog: Its Slate Mines and Quarries, ‘City of slates’ and Railway to Porthmadog
- Bryneglwys Slate Quarry, Abergynolwyn Village and the Talyllyn Railway
- The Castles of Edward I UNESCO Sites
- Dyfi Biosphere UNESCO Site
Gwynedd Activities and Attractions
- Attractions in Gwynedd
- Walking - public footpaths, mountains, Wales Coastal Path, Eryri Slate Trail
- Outdoor Activities - in the water, fishing, surfing, etc
- Gwynedd Activities and Attractions: Yr Wyddfa
- Gwynedd Activities and Attractions: Countryside Code
- Gwynedd Activities and Attractions: Safe Enjoyment