To become a Denbighshire Ambassador, you must pass three modules to achieve a Bronze certificate.
Your three modules will consist of two compulsory modules and one module of your choice. The compulsory modules are;
- Welcome to Denbighshire – there is one quiz at the end of this module
- Denbighshire Towns and City – there are six small quizzes as you progress through this module.
When you have successfully passed the compulsory modules, all other module quizzes will be open to you, and you can choose any module to take next.
Complete one further module (to make 3 in total) to become a Bronze Denbighshire Ambassador.
Complete 6 modules in total to become a Silver Denbighshire Ambassador.
Complete 9+ modules in total to become a Gold Denbighshire Ambassador.
TIP: Please complete the modules in the language that you started using. We cannot guarantee to keep your score if you change languages.
Welcome to Denbighshire
Denbighshire Towns and City
- Corwen – Introduction
- Corwen – Things To Do
- Corwen – Visitor Information
- Denbigh – Introduction
- Denbigh – Things To Do
- Denbigh – Visitor Information
- Llangollen – Introduction
- Llangollen – Things To Do
- Llangollen – Visitor Information
- Rhuddlan – Introduction
- Rhuddlan - Things To Do
- Rhuddlan – Visitor Information
- Ruthin – Introduction
- Ruthin – Things To Do
- Ruthin – Visitor Information
- St Asaph - Introduction
- St Asaph - Things To Do
- St Asaph - Visitor Information
- Rhyl - Introduction
- Prestatyn - Introduction
Walking in Denbighshire
Cycling in Denbighshire
History & Heritage in Denbighshire
- The History of Denbighshire - People and Places 1
- The History of Denbighshire - People and Places 2
- The History of Denbighshire - People and Places 3
- The History of Denbighshire - People and Places 4
- The History of Denbighshire - People and Places 5
- The History of Denbighshire - People and Places 6
- The History of Denbighshire - People and Places 7
- The History of Denbighshire - Corwen
- The History of Denbighshire - Denbigh
- The History of Denbighshire - Llangollen
- The History of Denbighshire - Rhuddlan
- The History of Denbighshire - Ruthin
- The History of Denbighshire - St Asaph
- The History of Denbighshire - Rhyl and Prestatyn
Welsh Language and Culture
Arts in Denbighshire
Pontcysyllte Aqueduct and Canal World Heritage Site
Clwydian Range and Dee Valley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
Sustainable Tourism in Denbighshire
- Sustainable Tourism in Denbighshire: Introduction
- What is sustainable tourism?
- Creating a sustainable destination
- Who are responsible visitors?
- Responsible visitors: staying safe
- Responsible visitors: giving something back
- Authentic visitor experiences
- Protecting the climate and environment
- Access for all