Many thanks for registering to become an Eryri Ambassador. You will receive a notification every time new material is uploaded to the site.
To become an Eryri Ambassador, you must pass three compulsory modules to achieve a Bronze certificate.
The compulsory modules are;
- Welcome to Eryri National Park
- Sustainable Tourism
- Yr Wyddfa
When you have successfully passed the compulsory modules, and achieved your Bronze certificate, all other module quizzes will be open to you, and you can choose any module to take next.
Complete 6 modules in total to become a Silver Eryri Ambassador.
Complete 9+ modules in total to become a Gold Eryri Ambassador.
Over the course of the year updates are made to the content of the course according to the changing circumstances of the National Park. At the end of each calendar year we release a short refresher module which will bring you up to date with the latest updates to the course. For this reason all certificates are dated with the year of completion to ensure our ambassadors stay up to date. For current Gold Eryri Ambassadors, on completion of the refresher course, you automatically re-qualify and will receive a renewed certificate with next years date. For Bronze and Silver Ambassadors that would like to progress their ambassador journey, please complete further modules, and gain the next level of ambassador status.
(Links to all resources can be found in the ‘Online Resources‘ section of this website.)
TIP: Please complete the modules in the language that you started using. We cannot guarantee to keep your score if you change languages.
- Understanding the Litter Free Parks and Plastic Free Mountain concepts
- The type of litter and single-use plastic found and the associated problems caused
- Steps to eliminate and reduce single-use plastic products in tourism and hospitality businesses
- Understanding terminology around plastic products and their alternatives
- Communicating with customers and visitors on litter prevention
- Reducing plastic without compromising hygiene requirements
- Eryri: Plastic Free Yr Wyddfa Project